We are currently looking for applications for the position of Night Bar Manager of The Front Door Pub in Galway City.
The Bar manager will report to the General Manager and will work closely with other departments.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual who is organised, with excellent attention to detail, the ability to motivate others and with superb customer care skills.
The key duties for our Bar Manager will include:
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Maintaining standards in accordance with our brand
- Roster preparation & general administration
- Manage food and beverage stock & service in the bar
- Stock Management and Procurement
- Manage payroll in line with budgets
- Team supervision and training
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum Of 4 Year’s Experience in a similar role
- Friendly and Level Headed
- Strong Positive Work Ethic & Self Starter
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Planner, Organiser & Communicator
- Ability to Manage and Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be A Real Team Player & Team Leader
- Excellent Presentation & Attention to Detail
- Must be capable to drive standards and consistency
Excellent Salary and opportunity for the right person
Email email@example.com with your CV