Purpose and scope
High Cross Bars Ltd trading as the Front Door Pub, 8 Cross Street Upper, Galway City.
Why we collect personal data:
We collect data so that we may provide our customers with updates on marketing events, this may be used for the following purposes
- To notify you about any upcoming events that are taking place on our premises.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into with our Employees.
- To improve our customer service through market research.
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmation and event reminders.
Types of Data High Cross Bars Ltd collects from our website-
We may collect Non-personal and Personal data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites and www.frontdoor.com (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, this may be via email, via push and web notifications, via SMS, or social media platforms.
- Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
- Contact information such as name, postal address, email address, phone number and social media profiles.
- CCTV images or footage.
- High Cross Bars Ltd uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, and analyse how the website is used. Other than the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information and language.
- The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using our website and is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
- We collect personal data about you when you make a reservation or booking with us. This information may include your contact details and financial data such as credit or debit card information which you provide us in order to secure a booking or reservation. This information is necessary in our legitimate interests of providing our services and carrying out the effective management of our business. It is also necessary for us to perform our agreements with you.
- If you do not object to us using your personal data, we will use your personal data (such as photographs or video clips) for the purposes of promoting and marketing our business online and in other media. It is in our legitimate interests to promote our business and to market events which we host. If you do not object to us using your personal data, we may also use your data to contact you to inform you of events, developments and promotions of ours and you can unsubscribe from these communications any time.
CCTV and related video surveillance systems (please refer to cctv policy)
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
High Cross Bars Ltd collects your data in pursuit of its legitimate interest in providing marketing updates to our customers. Consent is central to the rules on direct marketing and we will require your explicit consent to receive information regard promotional & marketing activities.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to erasure
If you exercise your right to erasure, we will retain all information we are legal obligated to do so (such as employment contract data or financial payment), for the period that is set out by that legal obligation. We may also keep your name and the bare minimum of contact details so that we do not contact you or re-enter your details inadvertently in the future.
Users can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove their data. Please contact email@example.com in this regard
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While High Cross Bars Ltd takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on our systems. High Cross Bars Ltd accepts no liability should this occur.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
Under Article 77 of GDPR, as a data subject, you have the Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland the supervisory authority is the Office of the Data Commissioner.
Once you have sent us your contact details we will keep in touch by email to let you know about upcoming promotional & marketing activities. You may request to unsubscribe from receiving marketing/promotional material at any time. If you wish to contact us in this regard, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com and if you provide us with your email address and contact details we can ‘unsubscribe’ you from further contact and delete data.
Raymond Carroll, HR Manager. Level 3, Mayoralty House, Flood Street, Galway.